August 9, 2007

» Can I tell you how I feel?

I'm tired... You wanna know why?

Well, have you ever had one of those days when you don't do anything and you finish getting tired? Yep, it was one of those days.
I mean, can I confess and tell you exactly how I feel?
Can I tell you what I struggle with?
Can I share my frustrations and weaknesses with you?

Or, will you look at me with a sneer and judge me, and then go tell everybody what I confided and trusted you with.

Maybe that's why pepole don't want to hear you when you talk about Christianity, "brother." (or "sister").

Have you ever been expected to be perfect?

You know? You believe in God... Everything should be good, now... Bills will be paid on time, now... I will always have a good attitude, now... I will never do anything wrong, now. You know?
I believe in God, so I will never judge you, now... I will not cry when it hurts, now... I will shout "Victory" when I know that I feel like a loser, now. I will never have a flat tire, now... and I will never have an overdraft fee, now...

Well, tomorrow I will write a little more on that subject

Ok, Ok. I have to get some rest... but go to sleep with this revelation...

You don't have to be perfect. The only perfect people are plastic people.

Think about that. You'll know why tomorrow.

No comments: