August 6, 2007

» Iglesia de Campeones

Oh, Im so excited!

After today's church service, we went to China Bear (Chinese buffet), to get some grub. It's so good! I love it! Anyways, we were there with a group of people from church... and everybody is in expectancy! I just cannot wait.
Church of Champions has been announcing that they will be starting a Spanish service led by Pastor Rios Sr. and I am thrilled! They will start on September 9, 2007 at 2:00 PM. and I really want to be a part of it!
It just makes you want to volunteer in anything! I have so much hope, again. and I am feeling good. New direction is coming! It's here!
Today in service, while we were worshipping, I asked God for a breakthrough... you know which ones I'm taliking about, and God just filled me with His presence. Those times are the best. Where you feel the liberty to raise your hands so high and not worry about a thing. Where you're so lost in God that His joy just fills you. It is amazing!

Anyways, I'll keep you posted to what is about to come! Get ready, Get ready, Get ready, Get ready!!!! Hahaha!

No comments: