August 25, 2007

» A little bit about me...

Hi! hehe! This post will be dedicated to something very different than what you're used to, so enjoy!
In this post, I will be letting you know of the things that I want to do, places that I want to visit, dreams that I want to accomplish... so here goes!

Oh... I forgot to tell you. People usually asked me, "What's your 5 year plan? How about your 10 year plan? Where do you see yourself going in 7 years? What are you going to eat tomorrow?"
I sometimes do not have answers to these questions... Sorry. I don't have it all together. (I'm kind of human). Although I understand that a person needs to plan out their life and have a goal, I will start with this.
These do not come in order so don't judge...

5 Places I want to visit before I die:
  • Egypt: I was watching the History Channel... and it's amazing that those pyramids and statues and temples are still standing. I really would like to see them.
  • Israel: I want to go to see where Jesus walked, where Jesus' tomb is at, where Jesus prayed, where Jesus... O.K you get the point.
  • El Salvador: That is where my parents were born and where my parent's families live... I want to go visit, but also start some kind of ministry over there (an extension of the church here in the U.S), just a dream. One day.
  • Europe: I would like to go to France, Spain, Italy... all those countries and see the sights.
  • Hawaii: Uh yea... everybody wants to go there, no?
4 Things I want to accomplish before I die:
  • Get married! God, help me! Hehe! I really want to marry my woman... slip that ring on her finger and pop that question. Let me hear her scream, "YES, IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU PROPOSED!"!!!
  • Plant a church! I believe that God has called and given a Vision... I want to fulfill it. It is my desire to be a churchplanter and to pastor people.

Side note: We need pastors. Real pastors. We have too many "pastors" that are wasting people's time, money, and life. See Jeremiah 12:10. Sorry, I had to say it like that. Let's get back to the list.

  • Start a Churchplanting network! I believe that there are young men (and also adults) that have been called of God to start churches. It does not matter what age or social status they have. We need to reach people. Of Course, this network would be organized and effective.

Side note: If the "experienced" leadership of today would stop wasting time and let these men go out and minister, we would be able to reach more people. These men should have a calling, a vision, the message, and a passion to reach this generation. Being approved is vital and being mentored is necessary (just to avoid hurting people and not to reproduce the stagnant ministries that we have now).

  • Write a book! I think I repeat a lot of things when I write, and that's not good for an author, but one day I'll write a book. So look out for the second edition of "7 steps to a better life" Haha!
3 qualities I want to aquire before I die:
  • Faithful: I want to be faithful in everything I do. I want to be faithful to God, my family, and the church. I want to be faithful to my future wife (Go Ruthie!), to my future kids (Socorro and Obadiah! Wohoo! Great names).
  • Consistent: This is difficult. Pray for me on this one. I have areas in my life that need consistency. In this time of our generation, where the world changes every minute and new things suddenly become obsolete, I pray to God that I can be consistent in everything that I do.
  • Passionate: I want to have a motivation like no other. A drive that will take God's word into people's heart, causing them to change, becoming what God intended them to be. Passionate about life, about God, about my family, about ministry...

1 Car I want to own before I die:

  • Honda and Toyota... Haha! nah! I'll pass! No really! Let me think hard on this one...Oh, I got it.
  • Range Rover: I just love the look of those cars... they are luxurious in every way...

This car will most likely end up in some auction or sold... to support Missions or Ministry. I bet!

I know that some of these things can be accomplished in the next year, but some will take time... and my deadline is, from today until I die. So, bear with me, 'cause I got time. Haha! Just kidding.

I enjoyed this! I love being honest.

What do you want to accomplish?

Where do you want to go?

What qualities do you want to acquire?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are TOO funny, my love.

Tony said...

thank you babes...

Anonymous said...

tOny, please PLEASE don't name your child Socorro!
Obadiah is fine in ENGLISH!
No offense.
And what do i want to accomplish?
Well, I would like to visit all of
South and Central America.
Europe, Japan, Thailand,
The Bermudas (as long as i don't disappear)...
Oh, I also want to graduate from college and keep on studying.
You can never know too much!
MY dream car.... MY MAZDA!
haha, no, an F-350! haha, i'm so funny.
There's no car better than mine!
Laters