August 20, 2007

» IGLESIA DE CAMPEONES DEBUT!

WOW! That's as much as I can say for this Sunday...
What a message Pastor Hutchins and Pastor Rios preached. My God!
This is Pastor Hutchins. What a man! God has called him for this hour. His vision, his drive, his passion that can be felt as soon as you enter the church building, it's crazy!
This Sunday, he preached about "The Phantom of the Opera". It was funny because he had 1 guy mannequin and 1 girl mannequin dressed up
ready to go to a ball... and the guy mannequin had a mask.

He talked about taking off the mask... to be transparent, and not hypocritical. He said that there is something far worse than being hypocritical by yourself. It is to be hypocritical as a corporate church body!

It's one thing to be a hypocryte by yourself, but it's far worse for the whole church to be full of hypocrites. People saying:
- "Well, we got everyone now."
- "We can stop growing now."

Take off your mask! OH MY GOD! He also said:
- "I rather have a bloody mess (wounded people) to take back to the operation table (restoration process), than to have people dancing around with masks (hypocrisy)." I am paraphrasing.

Enough said.
Get the DVD.

We prayed for the Spanish services that will start September 9, 2007 at 2:00 PM. We prayed for the Hispanic people. We also prayed for Pastor Rios.

It is evident that the vision of Pastor Hutchins is to have the Spanish congregation part of Church Of Champions and not just another church separarte from COC. Awesome Vision.

Apart from me translating for Pastor Hutchins to pick up offering, to greet the guests, and to make the announcements (I hate translating.. I am being honest. I'm still learning), I really enjoyed the movement of God in today's service.

I am in expectancy. Join me as we expect great things from God. And if you are not expecting... you are in a dangerous place. Start expecting.

No comments: