September 14, 2009

College of Biblical Studies and Church planting Boot Camp.

It has been a while that I don't post on my blog... I need to start being more consistent with this (not that many people read this anyway).

I have started my classes at the College of Biblical Studies again. It is frustrating to think that if I would have continued, I should have been done with my Baccalaureate degree. I came to CBS in 2005 for 1 year, accumulated some credits and quit. Not a wise thing to do.

But I'm back.. I actually started last week with my classes. I'm loving it, man. Here is my schedule:
-Monday night: English 1
-Tuesday night: The Gospels
-5 Saturdays of this semester: Theological Foundations of Biblical Counseling.
and 1 class of Christian Ministry.

I have been doing a lot of required reading and I am enjoying it. I don't want to get behind, so I have already figured out when can I read and do "homework".
I'm a student again.

In other news:
Last year in November, I went over to Dallas, TX and attended a Church planting Conference at The Village Church. The Acts29 network puts out several of these a year across the nation and also overseas.
This week will be an exciting week for me.
I am taking off Tuesday and Wednesday from work to go to this conference.
It will be held in Houston, TX and I will be there!
Here is some info.
This conference will mark history in my life and I am anticipating it.
Not only do I want to start a church, but I also want to endure in ministry.
What does it matter if you don't endure... if you don't persevere?

I will be posting articles, recapping the conference here on my blog.

There is a dream inside of my heart that I know will be coming to reality in the coming months and years...
I will be psting more of that as the days go by.

I hope that you pray for me.

Stay tuned.

No comments: