November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving.

Does it feel like Thanksgiving to you?
I don't know you'll, but it does not feel like it.
Maybe its just me, you know? Maybe.

I personally have not heard about turkey much... and the weather in Houston was so warm.
For thanksgiving, I'm used to it getting cold.
What do you think?

Anyway, it does not matter if its cold or hot...
It does not matter if your family is cooking or not...
It does not matter if your cousins are coming over to your house or not to eat on thanksgiving day...
Let me take you to a scripture in the Bible, where we can focus on this last part of the week.
Although we can look at the context of the scripture and come out with some good things.
But concentrate on this verse and look at it closely.
Ephesians 5:20
"giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,"

Remember:
IN everything that happens in your life... give thanks to Jesus.
FOR everything that happens in your life... give thanks to Jesus.

I thank God for the life that He has given me because of His sacrifice on the cross.
I thank God for my loved ones that surround me in my everyday life.
I thank God for the calling that He has place in my life.
Thank you, Jesus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tony! I just wanted to say congrats on following your dream and passion and God's leading in the church planting journey! I believe with all my heart that the Church (Big C Church) is the hope of the world and that it's gonna take different kinds of churches to reach all these different kinds of people. I just want to encourage you to follow God wherever He leads you...even if it seems a little crazy. In fact, the crazier the better!