October 28, 2008

UPDATE...

I have not done a lot of blogging in a long time. So lets do this. Here goes.

- I had an awesome but short weekend.
- I was supossed to meet a pastor friend of mine on Thursday, but he ended getting nasty flat tire and did not get home until 2 AM.
- I got a call on Thursday from a church leader asking if I could preach at his church this Wednesday (tomorrow). I said yes.
- My best friend and love all in one, Ruthie, and I went to Joe and Priscilla's wedding on Saturday afternoon. Congrats yall. Time to reproduce and fill the earth.
- Sunday! We went to Pastor Daniel Espinoza's church. I wore a sweater... It was kinda cold when I left the house. When we got there, I was told that the church was having service outside in a tent because hurricane Ike had flooded the sanctuary. So, then it got hot! Dang.
- Daniel took us to Pappas. Dude, thanks bro.
- My mother's birthday was on Monday.She does not read this, but Happy B-day mom!

Well, I have not preached in a while. But I will be doing so at an "apostolic" church tomorrow night.
We'll see how that goes over.

I got some people coming along with me.
Thanks, your support is welcomed...... and needed. Hehe.
I need to see some familiar faces

No comments: