January 25, 2008

»3 Personal Physical Goals

The post that I have dreaded to write... but I have to. I must be disciplined. Hehe. I heard a "chubby guy" say once that fit people will have to exercise every day of their life. He, on the other hand, will fluctuate between 10 to 15 pounds for the rest of his life! That was funny! Laugh.

Anyways, the reason I have not written my physical personal goals is because when I think about jogging and exercising... and I think about my warm house. Hmmm.
Let me explain... Houston is cold and rainy right now. I know that it is not that cold.. but it's cold! Brr!

Like I've said before, my 2 sisters and my bro have been exercising at a gym. They always catch me with a kit-kat in my mouth. My little sister tries so hard to get me to go to the gym. Ehh. Hehe.

But these are my Personal Physical goals.

1). Get taller.
I seem to be looking up at people all the time. That's my thorn in the flesh, I guess.
"I wish I was a baller... I wish I was a lil' bit taller."
You don't know about that!

2). Run/jog 5 times a week.
I like running. I really do... but not now. Have I mentioned how cold it is. This weather sucks for running. I like running in hot days, where you can feel drops of sweat coming down your forehead. Yes! I can't wait for summer.

3). Eat healthier
I didn't say "eat healthy". I said, "Eat healthier". Dude, I have to have my Honey Chipotle chicken crispers at Chilis. I can't stop eating that. I'll try though.

You see why I didn't want to write this post?
These are some lame goals... but they are a challenge to me. Haha.
I don't know when I'll start.

Do you have any suggestions as to how I can lose some pounds?
Can anyone share your diet with me?

No comments: