January 21, 2008

»My First Steak.

Today was greeeaat!
I started the day at Starbucks around 9 AM and reconnected with a guy that I consider a friend. I was so inspired by our talk... it gave me enough strength to last the whole day.
The only thing that is going to get me out of bed early on an off day has to be something to deal with Jesus.
If you want me to go play basketball... go to a movie... or just do nothing, don't wake me up. Hehe.

Let's talk about Jesus!
Exciting!

Well, today was so good... After meeting with my friend, I went up to my girlfriend's house. I am so proud of her. I congratulate her for reading a whole book of the Bible today. She is hot! Hehe. Can you blame me? I am so blessed. Although the book of Ruth only has 4 chapters, we enjoyed that time together.
Try pronouncing Naomi's sons... Mahlon and Chilion.
Wrong.
Try again.
Not even close.
Anyways, we had fun.
I love you babe.

In the evening, we went with Ruthie's dad (my future father in law. Hehe.) to Pappa's Steakhouse. I am proud got say that I had my first NEW YORK STEAK with him and Ruthie.
Oh, so good! So delicious! What an honor for me to eat a juicy steak with mashed potatoes and green beans... with a glass of wine. We finished it off with a New York style Cheesecake. Like I said... so good, so delicious!

For those who are shocked... close your mouth. I had coke.

I encourage everyone that has not had steak to: Get a girlfriend that has an awesome dad.
Hehe.

Im blessed. I wish I could have taken pictures of that thing.
That steak was so good!

No comments: