January 8, 2008

»So glad!

Well, it has been a long time since I have written a post on my blog and I apologize for that inconvenience... Hehe.
Anyway, I hope that everyone who reads this had a Merry Chrsitmas and a Happy New Year. I tell you, It was awesome for me... Got to hang out with my family, my beautiful Ruthie, and my extended family.. Haha. Good times.

So what do we talk about today... Hmm!

Everyone made your new year resolutions, yet?
Get to work then...

As always, I'm excited for what Jesus has in his mind for me this year...
Uh yeah.. He thinks... God is smart (just a note).
Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

I really am glad. Things are falling into place... I have a wonderful life and I'm expecting great results this year...

Ok. that's enough inspirational talk... I love you guys... to the two of you who read my blog (and that includes my girlfriend). Hehe.

I feel like Joel Osteen. I'm smiling so big. Im just excited! Good thing, good thing... Hehe.

Happy 2008 in this 8th day of the first month...
Man, I'm feeling good!

Goodnight.

No comments: