August 14, 2007

» Randomness!

Randomness! My Life...

  • I need to enroll in school for this semester. I need to get along in my endeavor to get my B.A in Biblical Counseling.

I figured if I have to get a degree (haha), my name will be changed to Dr. Tony... haha! (that sounds weird). I'll have my own talk show... a pastor with a talk show... What do you think?

  • I need to take my wonderful girlfriend out. She has been so good to me these last couple of days. I love her.

Maybe Rush Hour 3? Chris Tucker is sooo funny. Grand Luxe cafe? Some good food.

  • I thank God for my family...
  • Still looking for a car... anybody selling one?
  • I work Overnight at a call center... and I am ready to go home.
  • I will run and run and keep running...
  • Church of Champions first Bilingual service is this Sunday August 19, 2007.

I'm excited! Pastor Hutchins and Pastor Rios will be tearing it up! You are invited!

  • Did I mentioned that I loved her?

Well, this was unusual... it's ok.

God will do great things. Get ready.

'Til tomorrow.

No comments: