August 18, 2007

» Issues! (A couple of Pet Peeves).

I'm not perfect.. I never will be until I get to see Him face to face. and be like He is... but until then, I recognize that all of us have Issues.

Here are some of them. Can you relate to them?
Can we fix them?
Please.
  • Saying, "I'm praying for you!" - No you are NOT! Quit your lying! (Ok that was too much emphasis). But really, when people say that, they usually do not pray for you. Next time, don't say that you will pray for them, but pray for them right then and there.
  • Saying, "This is your Home", when someone visits your church. You already know about this one. You just want them to go to your church. So... just don't do it. Read my post about this topic: "This is your Home?" Really?
  • Saying, "I'm blessed!", when someone asks you, "How are you doing?" - Now... You know you got a whole bunch of stuff going on in your life that's not all that good. Why aren't you just honest and say, "Well, I'm struggling a bit, but I have a God that will help me through."
  • Young people cussing on myspace, needing attention. You know you would not act and say things like that in front of your pastor or your mom. Quit being a hypocrite. (Oh, man! That's some holy anger). Hehe.

There are more, but that's enough for tonight.

Also, an update in my life:

  • I took Ruthie on a DATE!
  • Today we went to Memorial City mall. It was packed because of Tax free weekend.
  • We ate at Panera Bread.
  • I did not buy any clothes or shoes for me.. boo!
  • We went to Cinemark in the mall and saw a movie.
  • We got 1 of those big Cinnabons.. D-licious!

I really love Ruthie! She is an inspiration to me as a person that can hold a testimony after being crushed with Life's problems and still stand and serve God. One day she will join us in the blog world. Pray for her. (just kidding).

My prayer:

"Jesus, I love you. Please guide us and let us keep hearing your voice. Let us serve you. We do need you. Thank you for being so merciful and kind. You are praised. I worship you. Thank you."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And then you saw me, mom, and tey!
and we all had a glorious reunion!
but i didn't buy any shoes or clothes for me either...doluble boo!