November 22, 2007

»I am Thankful for Ruthie...

Well, It is Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I know that I should not be bloggong today... Everyone is at my house. I mean my sisters and brother... and a couple of friends that will stop by.
But before we start grubbing, I would like to say thank you to Ruthie, my girlfriend.

She is my world. We have so much fun when we do things together. She is amazing!
I thank her for standing by my side when everything seems to go downhill. In transitions of my life, she has always stood by me. I thank her.

A couple of days ago, we were talking about the time we met... in 2001. Hehe. I was jsut 15 years of age. Who knew that I would meet the love of my life at... a youth campmeeting? Of all places. Just Kidding. Reminiscing on that, I just get so happy because she is the one that has helped me look at things differently sometimes. I love her.

Who knew that we would get back together 3 years later... and now it is forever. Hehe. We have been together for 3 years this month, and I still love her the same. Maybe more. Hehe. I need to get married, no?

Although we are not certain of the details of our future, we know this... I will love her and she will love me.
We will accomplish Jesus's purpose in our lives. I promise her that. We will do God's Will. I promise her that. We will love each other. I promise her that.
O.K that sounds like my vows... better relax. Haha.

I love you, babe.
I am thankful for you.

No comments: