November 20, 2007

»I am thankful for Jesus...

It's Thanksgiving week!
Food, food, food!!!
For a couple of days, I just want to write about a couple of things that I am thankful for.

Tonight, I am thankful for Jesus.
Without Jesus, there would be no salvation.
Without Jesus' sacrifice there would be no remission of my sins... I would not experience His mercy and His forgiveness.
Without Jesus, I would not have hope.
I thank Jesus for saving me.
I thank Jesus for helping me through the rough times.
I love Jesus.
Jesus healed me when I was a small boy.
Jesus walks with me in this Journey.

I don't know if you noticed, but for me... it is all about Jesus.
And I am thankful for His sacrifice.

Someone once said:
"Jesus lived the life that I could not live,
and died the death that I should die."
Amazing.

Thank you Jesus.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: