November 2, 2007

»Gift Season!

It is November!
Just a quick reminder... the gift season has started for me, at least.
My mother's birthday was last Saturday. (Oct. 27)
My father's birthday is this Saturday. (Nov. 3)
My birthday is next Saturday! (Nov. 10)
WOW!
Gifts are welcome...

...and it does not end there... Ruthie's (my beautiful girlfriend) birthday falls on the Wednesday following my birthday (Nov. 14) and we are just getting older. Hehe.

The weather is cooler and it's getting nicer in Houston...

I really know something new coming... in my life and in the lives of those who love me.
It's weird... and I have been getting away from stuff that I feel.
I want to know... not just feel. I want to be driven out of what I know and not make decisions out of what I feel.
We have a whole bunch of people in ministry saying that they feel stuff and they misguide people and then the ministers that know stuff have to restore those precious people.

Anyways, something new is coming.

That's all I got for today... maybe I'll post something interesting later.

It's gift season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tony, i thought for some
reason your birthday was
this sunday... like
yesterday, that's why
i sent you that text...o
pos, sorry :D but yeah,
happy early birthday i guess :D