October 26, 2007

»Open Doors like crazy!

Well... it's raining... pouring actually! (and Im loving it!)
A couple of weeks ago... I posted this entry on my blog talking about God opening doors... and how God was the One that shut doors and opened doors.

And God is opening the doors... and like I said before, I'm loving it!

This week has been one of the weirdest weeks in a very long time... but like Job said,
"...Shall we indeed accept good from God and not accept adversity?"
I have been accepted to work at a new job at Chase Bank with a better schedule. But also, this week brought me, unfortunately, some transportation issues. In other words, the car that I was driving broke down.

It's one of the worst feelings that you can ever have. When you don't have anywhere to go and you feel so down and hopeless... Ugh! One of the most messed up feelings!

...and to think that the message that I will preach this Sunday has to do with Celebration!
I really felt at my lowest point and still God chose me to preach on Celebration! Ha! God is good! Hehe...
Ok, let's get back to the open door topic...
For the last couple of weeks, God opened the door for me to go to Starting Point and preach on the weekends... and it has and will keep on being amazing!

This week Pastor Rios at Iglesia de Campeones asked me if I could fill in for him this week. Oh wow! That was amazing!
So, while Pastor Rios is away, I taught for him this past Tuesday.
I have to teach next Tuesday at Iglesia De Campeones as well.
Don't I have some praying and some writing to do?

But this is the thing... to all you bloggers and people that just like to read this... and act like you don't... hehe.

I want to ask you to pray for me for this Sunday.
I will preach at Starting Point at 10 AM in english and...
I will preach at Iglesia de Campeones at 2 PM in spanish.

Celebration is the word!
Thank God for Open Doors.

No comments: