October 23, 2007

»STARTING POINT HIGHLIGHTS!

We had an awesome service Sunday morning. We are still on the series: "STOP INVITING PEOPLE TO CHURCH... START BRINGING THEM!"
The message title was: "BE THE CHURCH!"

It really is an awesome experience to preach at Starting Point. Things are looking way better and I believe that Jesus will bring growth to this Church...

More than the message... we had a good time. Here are some highlights!

  • The music was awesome. Carlo led the band! Wow. It sounded like a concert in there. The last songs really drew people into worship.
  • I really like Carlo's energy.
  • The children quizzed the audience on Bible Characters. (I could not think of Rahab's name. I tought it was Reba).
  • ...so much for being the preacher.
  • I saw a couple of guests. Things will move. There will be more in the upcoming weeks.
  • I tried the lapel mic... it did not work, but we palyed it off real good. Nobody noticed... I think. We will get that down next time.
  • There ws a young lady that needed prayer. The doctors found a cyst on the left side of her brain. We prayed for her. Please keep her in your prayers.
  • Everybody ate the doughnuts in the Connection Room.
  • ...I think it was the band. I know it was the band.
  • Wow! Russell is really a great help in the Sound Department. What a guy! I appreciate him.
  • The fall festival is this Friday. It will be a success.
  • Russell put some signs around the area of the church already.

No comments: