September 17, 2007

» POWER SUNDAY!

Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! I am thankful... Come on now... I said I am thankful... I can't hear you! I said I am Thankful!
Well, what an awesome day it was... Let me try a bullet point blog post this time... these things are popular and I think you'll be able to understand.
  • I love my family.
  • I went to Starting Point and tore it up. Thank you God for helping me. I was really nervous but I got a blessing myself.
  • Met some guys from Canzion and really loved their humble spirit.
  • I was amazed at how God's love and Word still convicts people of their sin. Seeing people repenting in the altar does it for me.
  • I preached on the title "The Sin Of Brokeness"
  • I went to the 2nd Spanish service at Iglesia de Campeones.
  • We need Volunteers.
  • More than 60 people in attendance.
  • I got to see many people that I had not seen in months (maybe years).
  • I saw my good friend Red.
  • Worship was awesome... Joel and the team did a good job.
  • Pastor wrecked it AGAIN!!! He "tore it up from the ground up", like he says. He preached with the title: "ELIMINANDO EL PLAN B" (Eliminating plan B). What a message!
  • We are getting it together. It is amazing how God puts it all together. You can acyually see God's hands arranging this and fixing that.
  • I was glad to see Ruthie's mom at the service today.
  • I was so tired after service... ate some good food at chili's.
  • My girlfriend bought me some new shoes (so... I dont wear out the other pair. hehe.) I love her. And we are not even married yet. WOW! Amazing woman, huh? Wife material. Haha!
  • I'm at work. But still excited. hehe.

No comments: