August 27, 2008

Panera Bread.

Yep, that's where I spend a lot of time. I spend 4 hours in the evening at least 3 times a week in this place.

This is where I research Churchplants...
This is where I conect with churchplanters through emails and blogs.
This is where I write goals and expectations.

I am currently researching on Membership Courses for churches.
What goes into these classes?
What are some examples of doing membership at other churches?
When to do them?
How to do them?

Also, Ministry Job Descriptions, Launch Team curriculum, etc.

Preparation... preparation... preparation!

My lovely lady has urged me to go home and study there, but I just can't.
I think better here.
I read my books at home... mainly reading.

It might change though, because these sandwiches and soups are starting to hit me hard on the wallet... or maybe just the temptation. Hehe.

No comments: