November 11, 2007

»Sunday Highlights!

I am so pumped up! It is scary! I am going crazy... Jesus is doing some stuff at Starting Point and I am thankful. Here are some highlights:
  • Ruthie came to service with me. I just enjoy having her with me in service. She really is an inspiration to me. I love her so very much. (Hint: Her birthday is on Wednesday!)
  • The band set up differently this Sunday... and it was a good setup. They rocked like always! Those guys are amazing.
  • I really enjoyed the worship...
  • We started "The Simple Journey of a Disciple" this Sunday... and it felt so good to teach.
  • It felt that I preached for a short time... On the other hand, I'm used to services lasting 4 hours, and I'm serious.
  • Thank you Jesus that service did not last 4 hours, just kidding. Hehe.
  • I hung the posters in the hallways of Starting Point and they look awesome. A huge shout-out and thanks to my girlfriend/designer.
  • Oh... My mother and sister showed up as well... with Joel, a good friend of mine!
  • I connected with Dave, a first time guest, and he told me that he had not been to church in 12 years, and today he felt so good to come back. Praise Jesus!
  • I am so tired... I actually came home and took a nap! I'm not a good nap-guy. I wake up grumpy.
  • I just woke up to write this blog. Hehe. Just kidding.
  • I met another guy at Starting Point today. Kevin is his name. I loved his energy during worship.
  • People are starting to CELEBRATE!

I am really excited for Starting Point. Pray for its future. Pray that Jesus grows His Church. Tnak you Jesus.

  • I'm going back to sleep. Big day tomorrow.

No comments: