October 11, 2007

»Starting Point again!

Oh, how I love Jesus! Once again, Jesus has opened the doors for me to go preach at Starting Point Church. I went there 3 weeks in arow, and absolutely loved it. I know that it is a church that is about to experience one of the greatest moves of God... I just know it. I have been thinking about the people there... and I pray for them.

I appreciate the opportunity that Pastor Hutchins and Pastor Grigsby over at Church Of Champions have given me to go over and preach... It shows trust and I am thankful for that.

I believe Jesus will be there. I believe people will learn and apply His word. I am believing the community surrounding that little church on Aldine Mail Rd. will start experiencing God moments like never before.

Pray for me.
I am thankful.

No comments: